ARTICLE 1. LEGAL INFORMATION
By virtue of article 6 of Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is specified in this article the identity of the various stakeholders within the framework of its realization and its follow-up. .
The oncotask.fr site is published by:
SAS ONCOTASK, whose head office is located at the following address: 20-22 rue des Petits Hôtels 75010 Paris, and registered in the following register: RCS de PARIS 888 880 101.
Email address: email@example.com.
The site’s publication director is: Sandrine CHAUVE.
The oncotask.fr site is hosted by: OVH, whose head office is located at the following address: 2 rue kellermann BP 80157 59053 ROUBAIX Cedex 1, France Telephone number: +33 (0) 8 203 203 63
ARTICLE 2. PRESENTATION OF THE SITE
The purpose of the oncotask.fr site is:
– Introduce Oncotask
– Highlight the events of Oncotask
– To be able to contact the company Oncotask
ARTICLE 3. CONTACT
For any question or request for information concerning the site, or any report of illegal content or activities, the user can contact the publisher at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to: SAS ONCOTASK – 20-22 rue des Petits Hôtels 75010 Paris
Access and use of the site are subject to acceptance and compliance with these General Conditions of Use.
The publisher reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the site and the services as well as these T & Cs, in particular to adapt to the evolutions of the site by the provision of new functions or the deletion or modification of existing functionalities.
It is therefore recommended that the user refer before any navigation to the latest version of the T & Cs, accessible at any time on the site. In case of disagreement with the T & Cs, no use of the site can be made by the user.
ARTICLE 5. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION
Access to the site and its use are reserved for adults. The publisher will be entitled to request proof of the user’s age, by any means.
The publisher implements the technical solutions at its disposal to allow access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It may nevertheless at any time suspend, limit or interrupt access to the site or to certain pages of this in order to carry out updates, modifications of its content or any other action deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
Connection and navigation on the oncotask.fr site constitute unreserved acceptance of these General Conditions of Use, whatever the technical means of access and the terminals used.
These T & Cs apply, as necessary, to any variation or extension of the site on existing or future social and / or community networks.
ARTICLE 6. SITE MANAGEMENT
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
• Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet user;
• Delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws, or Netiquette rules;
• Suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
ARTICLE 7. RESPONSIBILITIES
The publisher is only responsible for the content that he himself edited.
The publisher is not responsible:
• In the event of technical, IT or site compatibility problems or failures with any hardware or software;
• Direct or indirect, material or immaterial, foreseeable or unforeseeable damage resulting from the use or from the difficulties of use of the site or its services;
• The intrinsic characteristics of the Internet, in particular those relating to the unreliability and lack of security of the information circulating therein;
• Illicit content or activities using its site without its having duly taken cognizance of it within the meaning of Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy and Law n ° 2004- 801 of August 6, 2004 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Furthermore, the site cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information published there.
The user is responsible for:
• Protection of its equipment and data;
• The use he makes of the site or its services;
• If it does not respect the letter or the spirit of these T & Cs.
ARTICLE 8. HYPERTEXT LINKS
The site may contain hypertext links pointing to other websites over which oncotask.fr has no control. Despite the prior and regular checks carried out by the publisher, the latter declines all responsibility for the content that may be found on these sites.
The publisher authorizes the establishment of hypertext links to any page or document on its site, provided that the establishment of these links is not carried out for commercial or advertising purposes.
In addition, the prior information of the site editor is necessary before setting up any hypertext link.
Excluded from this authorization are sites disseminating information of an illicit, violent, controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or which may affect the sensitivity of the greatest number.
Finally, oncotask.fr reserves the right to have a hypertext link pointing to its site removed at any time, if the site considers it to be inconsistent with its editorial policy.
ARTICLE 9. CONFIDENTIALITY
1. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED, AND METHOD OF DATA COLLECTION
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site user data respects the following principles:
• Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data is collected, and for what reasons their data is collected;
• Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data are carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
• Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
• Conservation of data reduced in time: data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. If the retention period cannot be communicated to the user;
• Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions below. after listed:
• The user has expressly consented to the processing;
• Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
• The processing meets a legal obligation;
• The processing is explained by a need linked to the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
• The processing may be explained by a need linked to the performance of a mission of public interest or which falls within the exercise of public authority;
• The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
The personal data collected on the oncotask.fr site are as follows:
– Last name
– First name
– phone number
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
– When the user uses a contact form (on the “contact” page or on the maze page).
The data controller will keep all the data collected in his site’s computer systems and under reasonable security conditions for a period of: 3 years, unless the user requests its deletion before the expiration of this duration.
When personal data is recorded, the user is informed of the duration for which his data will be kept, and when this duration cannot be specified, the site editor informs him of the criteria used to determine it.
The collection and processing of data serve the following purposes:
– Respond to the request of the person contacting us
– Quotation writing
– Making appointments
– Recruitment campaign
The data may be transmitted to the third party (s) listed below:
Some data collected may be transferred to our partners or our subsidiaries as part of prior contact via our forms.
2. DATA HOSTING
As mentioned above, the oncotask.fr site is hosted by: OVH, whose head office is located at the following address:
2 rue kellermann BP 80157 59053 ROUBAIX Cedex 1, France
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: +33 (0) 8 203 203 63
The data collected and processed by the site are hosted and processed exclusively in France.
3. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Sandrine CHAUVE. He can be contacted as follows:
4. USER RIGHTS AND PROCEDURES FOR IMPLEMENTING USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to grant his request, the user is required to provide him with: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
at. Right of access, rectification and right to be forgotten
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below:
The user must send an email to the person in charge of processing personal data, specifying the subject of his request and using the email address: email@example.com
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
The user must make a request for the portability of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an email to the address provided above.
vs. Right to limit and oppose data processing
Finally, the user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
d. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should be the fate of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
e. Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, he is entitled to appeal to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 10. COOKIES
1. USER’S CONSENT TO THE USE OF “COOKIES” FILES BY THE SITE
The site may have recourse to “cookie” techniques allowing it to process statistics and information on traffic, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the convenience of the user. For the use of “cookie” files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the user’s consent is necessarily requested.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user’s authorization to save “cookie” files on their hard drive.
2. OPPOSITION OF THE USER TO THE USE OF “COOKIES” FILES BY THE SITE
It is brought to the attention of the user that he can oppose the registration of these “cookies” by configuring his browser software.
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the “cookies” files, he will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the editor of the site.
3. DESCRIPTION OF THE “COOKIES” FILES USED BY THE SITE
The site editor draws the user’s attention to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing:
– Functional cookies generated by the OVH host
– Google Analytics cookie allowing the collection of information on how you use our site. User data is anonymous.
ARTICLE 11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The structure of the site but also the texts, graphics, images, photographs, sounds, videos and computer applications that compose it are the property of the publisher and are protected as such by the laws in force under intellectual property.
Any representation, reproduction, adaptation or partial or total use of the content, trademarks and services offered by the site, by any means whatsoever, without the prior, express and written authorization of the publisher, is strictly prohibited and would be liable to to constitute an infringement within the meaning of articles L. 335-2 and following of the Code of the intellectual property. And this, with the exception of elements expressly designated as free of rights on the site.
Access to the site does not constitute recognition of a right and, in general, does not confer any intellectual property right relating to an element of the site, which remains the exclusive property of the publisher.
The user is prohibited from entering data on the site which would modify or which would be likely to modify its content or appearance.
ARTICLE 12. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use are governed by French law. In the event of a dispute and in the absence of an amicable agreement, the dispute will be brought before the French courts in accordance with the rules of jurisdiction in force.